Episode 2: Quick Service Finds
Welcome to the second episode of the DFB Podcast!
In this episode we cover the latest Disney Food News, discuss our favorite counter-service finds from our recent Walt Disney World trips, answer a few reader questions, and reveal our first DFB Podcast Trivia Winner (as well as give you another trivia question)!
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Epcot’s Boulangerie et Patisserie
Rose and Crown Restaurant
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Captain Cook’s Snack Company
Sleepy Hollow Snacks
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Upcountry Snacks in Animal Kingdom
1. Other than Beaches and Cream, is there anywhere to get ice cream that is not soft-serve?
2. What are the best, lesser-known resort options for dinner?
3. On the Disney Dining Plan, do restaurants allow you to swap dessert for an appetizer?
1. Show Opening — Personal Recording — Performance of Creel at Raglan Road Restaurant in Disney World’s Downtown Disney.
2. Carousel of Progress, “Now is the Time”
3. Personal Recording — Performance of Phineas and Ferb Theme Song by Ye-haa Bob at the River Roost Lounge, Port Orleans Resort Riverside, Walt Disney World
4. Disneyland Main Street USA Music
5. Personal recording — Illuminations, Reflections of Earth, Epcot, Walt Disney World
Thanks for listening!! Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, and leave your comments right here!
About the Picture: This is the Truffle Oil Mac and Cheese Hot Dog we discuss in the podcast! It can be found at Fairfax Fare in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.